Yodock® Water Filled Barricade
Coral Sales Company offers weekly and monthly rental rates for our Yodock® Barricades, Fence panels and Gates.
The versatility of Yodock® Barricades provides multiple advantages over concrete and other competing products. The system complies with the requirements of ADA and MUTCD to provide adequate alternative pedestrian access and walkways in temporary work zones. Units are available for immediate delivery from our Portland, Oregon warehouse.
Trinity Yodock 2001M Water-Filled Pedestrian Barricade
Coral Sales Company can rent pedestrian channelization barricades for your next project. The Yodock® 2001M water-filled barricades are the ideal channelizing device to keep pedestrians and workers safe. Suited for vertical construction, work zones or major events, the 2001M helps assist in the prevention of vehicles entering a work zone or event space. Yodock® is lightweight and can be easily transported and stacked when not in use. The Yodock® 2001MB system can be accessorized for barrier walls, fencing, road closures and more. Call Coral Sales for a comprehensive rental quote.
- Light weight system enables convenient positioning by hand. No heavy equipment required.
- Can be accessorized for longitudinal barriers, work zone perimeter fencing and more.
- Stackable for efficient transportation and storage.
- Manufactured from Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE).
- Available in White and Orange. Custom colors also available.
Product Design & Durability
- Portability: The forklift holes are located above the center of gravity for ease of transport
- Tie-Down Holes: Three on each side allows the user to increase stability and decrease deflection
- Inter-connectivity: Independent Coupling device provides 5000 PSI strength for a stronger connection
- Filling: Two large fill holes allow for quick filling
- Draining: Two Drain plugs allow for quick draining. Also allows for safe draining when adjacent to moving traffic
- Appearance: Due to superior design, the unit does not change shape (bulging) when filled with water
- Accessories: Easily attach flashing beacons or warning flags
- Length: 72"
- Height: 32"
- Width: 18"
- Empty Weight: 75 lbs.
- Full Weight: 750 lbs.
- Capacity: 100 gallons
- Construction & Temporary Work Zones
- Sign Support & Perimeter Fencing
- Airport Construction & Maintenance
- Municipal & Public Utilities
- Security Checkpoints & Crowd Control
Yodock Aerocade Low-Profile Airport Barricade
Aerocade™ Airport Barricades are the perfect demarcation device for general airport construction and maintenance. The Aerocade™ systems can be used to assist in the demarcation of airport runways and taxiways. It may also be used to provide delineation for channelization in construction areas, parking garages, and toll booths. Aerocade™ low-profile barriers can be used empty or ballasted with water. Additional delineator posts, warning flags, and lights can be securely mounted to each unit. The Yodock Aerocade™ is compliant with FAA Advisory Circular 150/5370-2F requirements.
- Available in orange or white with reflective sheeting for improved visibility.
- Can be accessorized with lights, flags, and delineator posts.
- Stackable for easy transport and storage.
- Can be anchored to a roadway surface using bolts.
- Jet blast and UV resistant.
Yodock 2001SL (Slimline)
Our new Yodock 2001SL is Oregon DOT approved as a Bicycle Channelizing Device (BCD). The 2001SL (Slimline) barricade is a lightweight, low-profile channelizing device used for delineation of a work zone or gore area.The lower profile Slimline is ideal for multiple applications where vehicular delineation or pedestrian walkways are needed. The Slimline can be used empty or ballasted with water and the unique interlocking system allows for over 20° of articulation at each joint. Warning flags, lights, signs and more can be securely mounted to each unit. The Yodock 2001SL is has an FHWA acceptance as a Logitudinal Channelizing Device.
Watch the Fox12 news story!
- FHWA acceptance as a Logitudinal Channelizing Device (LCD): WZ-220
- Lightweight system eliminates the need for large equipment.
- Made of heavy duty recyclable polyethylene.
- Stackable for efficient transportation and storage.
- Flanges for anchoring to the roadway.
- Forklift access holes for easy moving.
The 2001SL Barricade is comprised of recyclable, portable energy disbursement cells, molded to ensure water tightness and integrity. The 2001 Slimline is manufactured with internally molded baffles in order to maintain its shape, be properly sealed, and leak resistant. The provided drain plugs, one located on each side and underside grooves to allow for flow of surface drainage. The Yodock SL can also be filled with foam material. The unit is joined by a unique coupling system that provides a positive interlock while allowing for approximately 22 degrees of articulation between the units. The unit has ports designed to allow for ground mounting and forklift holes for ease of mobility when filled.
- Construction and temporary work zones
- Longitudinal channelizer
- Airport construction and maintenance
- Parking facilities
- Municipal and public utilities
- Security checkpoints
- Event and crowd control
Yodock 2001MB Water Filled Barricade
The Yodock® 2001MB is a portable, water filled barricade system used to assist in the prevention of vehicular penetration of work zones as well as delineation for traffic and pedestrian channelization. Yodock® Barricades are constructed out of heavy-duty polyethylene and can be assembled empty or easily ballasted with water. The Yodock® 2001MB system can be used for a variety of applications and can be accessorized for barrier wall, fencing, road closures and temporary sign support.
- Lightweight design eliminates the need for large equipment.
- Bright colors for increased site distance.
- Heavy-duty polyethylene.
- Can be accessorized for barrier wall, fencing, road closures and more.
- Stackable for efficient transport and storage.