Cameras and Detection
We are proud to carry high quality PTZ cameras and detection cameras from WTI Inc. Plus we also carry asset management camera systems from Ver-Mac. Contact us about your next project and we will help you find a solution to suit your needs.
WTI Hydra 265 Transcoder
The Hydra 265 Transcoder can take multiple video sources and compress them into a H.265 format to be able to send direct to your Traffic Monitoring Center. Hydra 265 can save up to 75% video bandwidth without compromising quality or performance. Now with the Hydra Transcoder see ALL your video feeds from intersections or other installations without having to choose only standard definition or still shots. See ALL your live feeds in full resolution! Hydra 265 gives you the flexibility to add multiple cameras to existing systems where restricted bandwidth is an issue.
How Does It Work?
Hydra 265 transcodes multiple video streams from an intersection (or other installation) and sends it through your existing infrastructure to your TMC. The compressed stream can then be decoded with another Hydra or by your own VMS software if it supports H.265.
- Hydra can transcode up to:
- 16 Standard Definition H.264 streams
- 8 720p High Definition H.264 streams
- 4 1080p High Definition H.264 streams
- 4 Standard Definition MPEG-4 streams
- Takes Multiple H.265 streams & transcodes them into H.265, H2.64, MEP-4 or MJPEG
- Output 1 stream into multiple streams
- Support Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 802.3ab)
HDMI Video Out, RJ-45 8P8C Ethernet Input/Output & AC Line Power LED.
5x20mm 3A SLO-BLO Fuse, Captive Grounded 3ft. AC Line Cord & Power ON/OFF Switch.
Multiple ventilation slots to prevent any overheating.
- Input Codec: H.264, H.265, MPEG-4 Video
- Input format: RTP, RTSP/ RTP
- Output Codec: H.264, H.265, MPEG-4, MJPEG
- Output format: RTP, RTSP/ RTP
- Operating Voltage: 89-265 VAC
- Operating Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Up to 30 Watts, Average 10-15W
- Size - 8.15”W x 1.67”H x 6.00”D (with side rails)
- Weight - 3.35 lbs
- Wall Mount Side Rails - 3.4” x 7.85” Spacing with 6-32 clearance holes
- Bottom Mounting Holes for Tray Mount – 6-32 PEMs with 4.0” x 6.0” Spacing
- Operating Temp. - -40 C to +80 C typical-25 C to +80 C guaranteed
- Humidity - 0 to 90% non-condensing
- Shock & Vibration - NEMA TS-2 Compliant
- Regulatory - RoHs, FCC Part 15
WTI Viper HD PTZ Camera
WTI's Viper HD video camera (previously called the Sidewinder) allows your viewers to see high resolution broadcast video with a notably sharper, crisper and clearer picture, regardless of what type of television (HD or standard) they watch. Get the richest viewing experience possible with H.264 High Definition video. Perfect for traffic flow monitoring, emergency response, and traffic control. The High Definition 16:9 aspect ratio enables agencies to view all four traffic approaches from one camera location. The Viper system uses a built in H.264 encoder for sending high quality, high frame rate, video over the wireless network to a central software control system using industry standard ONVIF drivers.
- High definition 1080i/720p.
- 16:9 widescreen format.
- Hydrophilic "self-cleaning" glass window.
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and Defog modes.
- IP67 rating for the entire camera and enclosure.
- Optional H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG video encoding.
- Hybrid H.264/ Analog available.
Hydrophilic Self-Cleaning Lens
The Viper’s Hydrophilic glass is the latest in glass technology. This low maintenance, self-cleaning glass is created using Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) technology. Sending a high voltage acceleration of Titanium Dioxide molecules (TiO2) directly onto the glass, the PVD process allows a thin layer of TiO2 particles to penetrate the surface and fuse to the glass. The hard oxide coating created by the PVD process is extremely resistant to degradation by water, organic solvents, oxidation, sea water, strong acid, UV and wear. The Hydrophilic coating helps to flatten the water over the surface of the lens, creating a sheeting action that breaks down dirt, organic material, and pushes it to the side. The water’s low angle to the surface of the lens also helps it to evaporate faster minimizing spots.
Cleaning the lens is easy. Point the Viper lens up to the sky when it rains and let the Hydrophilic lens do the rest. Combined with the camera's electrically conductive glass you will have a clean and clear view in minutes.
Electrically Conductive Glass
The inside of the Viper's lens goes through a similar PVD process as the front. This time the glass is coated with Indium Tin Oxide (ITO). The Indium Tin Oxide allows electricity to be conducted through the glass to prevent it from fogging and freezing. Most cameras have a heater that is on 24/7 to prevent fogging and freezing regardless of the temperature outside. The sensor in the faceplate of the Viper lens monitors the outside temperature and automatically adjusts the current through the glass. When temperatures rise, the lens will conduct very little or no electricity at all, saving energy.
Even at -30°F the WTI Viper has over 50% visibility!
- Continuous 360° pan and tilt rotation.
- 20 or 30X optical zoom lens.
- Electronic Image Stabilization mode.
- ENG Option: Locks pan/tilt motion during vehicle travel.
- 0.05° preset repeatability accuracy.
- Optional camera enclosure pressurization.
Watch the Viper's Day / Night Test
Ver-Mac WZCM-1000 - Camera Management System
The WZCM-1000 is a fully-automated cloud-based work zone camera management system that allows contractors and agencies to document their projects. This easy to use, low-cost system provides the users with high-quality videos, automatic video transfer, cloud-based storage, quick access to video storage and easy download of videos. The WZCM-1000 system provides documentation that projects are set up correctly, device counts are accurate, a history of completed activities with a record of dates and time.
The WZCM-100 is Ideal For
- Protect against future litigation
- Insure accurate daily/weekly/monthly counts of deployed equipment
- Documentation of completed work and activities
- Management tool to review and improve quality control
- Asset Management tool to document quality and condition of a variety of assets
- High-definition camera with integrated Wifi and GPS
- Proximity sensor with voice feedback for starting and stopping
- Automatically downloads videos to base station when dashcam comes in to Wifi range
- No smartphone or cellular communication fees
- Download HD videos from your pc, tablet or smartphone