M.H. Corbin Connect ITS
Make your existing sensors smarter!
The Connect:ITS Advanced Traffic Management System is engineered to be a simple to use, scalable and low power roadside information system. Using data from both M.H. Corbin and popular third party sensors, algorithms compute changing traffic and weather conditions in real-time.
Data is then analyzed and distributed to your existing messaging network of HAR systems, dynamic message signs and flashing beacon systems. Additional outputs can also be used to send data to in-vehicle warning systems via DSRC based systems.
Connect:ITS is now available in a smaller DIN Rail form factor so it can be placed almost anywhere!
- LED Display
- Multiple Sensor Inputs
- Multiple Destination Options
- Scalable to suit your needs
- Ready for the latest DSRC protocols
New Smaller DIN Rail Design
Traditional Din Rail Configuration
How Does It work?
The Connect:ITS ATMS controlelr uses IF/THEN scenarios to analyze incoming data from weather, pavement, speed and other sensors. Commands based on sensor input are then sent to DMS, HAR, beacons, variable speed limit signs and DSRC systems.
Scalable To Suit Your Needs
A Connect: ITS System can be scaled to operate as a stand-alone unit or as an add-on to an existing ATMS network. The CONNECT: ITS is the comprehensive solution to gathering, analyzing, and communicating accurate and reliable information to motorists.
The Connect: ITS System can compute thresholds for:
- Adavanced Warning
- Variable Speed Limits
The Connect: ITS System is compatible with most legacy, existing, and future sensor systems including radar and speed, pavement condition, and temperature sensors, RWIS sensors, and DSRC devices.
Watch the video to see how the Connect: ITS can work for you.
JSF Pedestrian Activated Flashing Beacons
Why JSF Technology Activated Beacons?
JSF’s solar-powered single or dual-head beacons is a proven solution for mid block crossings. This system is designed for ease of installation in multiple mounting configurations. They are available in 8’’ or 12’’ models. Purposely designed for extreme climate, JSF’s systems are rugged and reliable. JSF’s unique design minimizes the likelihood for theft by discretely and securely housing the solar panels, controller and batteries. AC-powered mid block crosswalk systems are also available.
- Choose from 8" or 12" beacon.
- Single, Dual and Three head models available.
- Multiple pushbutton options available.
- Installs in minutes to minimize traffic disruption.
- Self-contained, discrete design to enhance streetscapes and inhibit vandalism.
- Crosswalks - Great for any mid-block or uncontrolled crosswalk
- Fire Stations - Give your emergency vehicles a chance to enter the roadway by alerting drivers
- Parking Lots - From shopping malls to private industrial sites, they’re all a hazard for pedestrians
- Construction Sites - Aid pedestrians in crossing away from construction sites and closed sidewalks
- College Campuses - Busy and packed with pedestrians
LaneLight In-Road Warning Lights
LaneLight markers produce a bright, daytime-visible light focused directly in the driver’s line of sight, clearly indicating the edge of a curve, variable lane, or pedestrain crossing. This requires no interpretation by the driver and the increased visibility results in enhanced safety far more effective than warning beacons or roadside signage.
Barricade for Pedestrian Channelization - Yodock 2001M
Yodock® Model 2001M is on the Oregon QPL as an approved pedestrian channelizing device for pedestrian safety. It is lightweight and portable. The intended use of the Model 2001M is to assist in the prevention of vehicular penetration of a work zone or gore area, street and road closures, as well as providing clear delineation for traffic channelization and pedestrian safety.
- Light weight system enables convenient positioning by hand. No heavy equipment required.
- Can be accessorized for longitudinal barriers, work zone perimeter fencing and more.
- Stackable for efficient transportation and storage.
- Manufactured from Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE).
- Available in White and Orange. Custom colors also available.